• Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
• Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions.
• Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
• Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and help in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
• Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Experience in working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
• AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
Perks and Benefits:
• Salary will be discussed according to the current CTC.
Location: GurgaonApply Now
DEWII started back in 2017 with a vision to spread safety and prosperity. Safety for every individual, where external threat is considered because of the people around them. And prosperity for the people who don’t get enough value for their skills and work.
The company is backed by the experienced serial entrepreneurs and founders from NIT, NSIT/DTU, IIM, FMS which has an advisory board of the people from Harvard Business Schools, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Carnegie Mellon University.
DEWII has a deep presence in background verification space where it has introduced use of technologies to enhance safety. It runs over a web and app-based platform for the organizations and individuals to provide seamless verification services and safety solutions. It solves some of the major security related problems through technology integration in a cost-effective way. DEWII uses latest technologies like face recognition and artificial intelligence to provide safety solution for every individual household and corporates. It has differentiated itself in verification space by not just one-time verification but continuous monitoring through artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques. It believes in bringing latest technologies to make everyone’s life easier, simpler and safer.
DEWII believes in integrity, accountability, diligence, perseverance and discipline which also define the organization’s core values. Since the time DEWII started, it has marked its presence into various industries like construction, security, facility management, schools, transportations, hospitality, logistics and residential societies. Till now DEWII has secured more than 50 organizations and 5000 homes, by connecting its customers to more than 2 Lakhs data points of workers. It grows with the empowerment of people and is continuously evolving with its technology, process and beliefs.