• Assist founders in developing and executing business development strategy and plan, both short and long range, to ensure achievement of company sales targets, growth in
profits and expansion of company services.
• Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and effects of competition may be minimized.
• Identify potential market segments/ verticals.
• Achieve revenue and contribution targets, build credibility in the market & gain market share.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms.
• Ensure timely collection of payment as per agreed terms with the customer.
• Ensure target achievement of team members from different product & geographic domains.
• Identify prospective alliance partners and enter into strategic alliances.
• Initiate process improvement and ensure compliance to quality standards to ensure quality of all deliverables.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 10-15 years’ work experience in sales role of which last 5 years must have managed team of at least 15 or more team members.
• Bachelors/ Engineering Degree. MBA preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
• Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
• Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
• Strong leadership and team building skills.
• Should have market intelligence, knowledge of competitors products and future business plans.
Perks and Benefits:
• Salary will be discussed according to the current CTC.
DEWII started back in 2017 with a vision to spread safety and prosperity. Safety for every individual, where external threat is considered because of the people around them. And prosperity for the people who don’t get enough value for their skills and work.
The company is backed by the experienced serial entrepreneurs and founders from NIT, NSIT/DTU, IIM, FMS which has an advisory board of the people from Harvard Business Schools, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Carnegie Mellon University.
DEWII has a deep presence in background verification space where it has introduced use of technologies to enhance safety. It runs over a web and app-based platform for the organizations and individuals to provide seamless verification services and safety solutions. It solves some of the major security related problems through technology integration in a cost-effective way. DEWII uses latest technologies like face recognition and artificial intelligence to provide safety solution for every individual household and corporates. It has differentiated itself in verification space by not just one-time verification but continuous monitoring through artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques. It believes in bringing latest technologies to make everyone’s life easier, simpler and safer.
DEWII believes in integrity, accountability, diligence, perseverance and discipline which also define the organization’s core values. Since the time DEWII started, it has marked its presence into various industries like construction, security, facility management, schools, transportations, hospitality, logistics and residential societies. Till now DEWII has secured more than 50 organizations and 5000 homes, by connecting its customers to more than 2 Lakhs data points of workers. It grows with the empowerment of people and is continuously evolving with its technology, process and beliefs.